Waterproofing in civil structures is the formation of an impervious barrier over surfaces of foundations, roofs, walls and other structural members of building to prevent water penetrations through these surfaces. The building surfaces are made water-resistant and sometimes waterproof. Waterproofing components are the compounds to be used with cement while making a waterproof structure. These components react with plaster and concrete which results in dense concrete where the voids are absent and capillaries carrying water are broken.
AQUABOND 2K is an acrylic cementitious, polymer modified elastomeric, waterproofing & protective coating composed of best quality Portland cement, properly selected & graded aggregates, additives & acrylic emulsion polymer as a binder. It is applied to waterproof and protect concrete and masonry substrates.
- Elastomeric – elastomeric flexible coating that accommodate cracks up to 2 mm with an elasticity of 40-50%
- Low water permeability – excellent resistance to ingress of water
- Adhesion – excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
- Eco-friendly – Non-toxic with low VOC content
- CFTRI certified – as a “potable water safe” coating for waterproofing for water tanks
Micro mix is supplied as a ready to use dry powder which requires only addition of clean water at site to produce a free flowing non shrink repair micro concrete. This is a cementious material, with additives, which impart controlled expansions characteristics in the plastic state while minimizing water demand. This is specially designed for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where areas is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible.
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Flow able mortar hence does not require compaction.
- Develop high initial and ultimate final strengths.
- Offers excellent resistance to moisture ingress.
- Makes repaired sections highly durable.
- Can be applied at 100 mm thickness at one stroke.
- Contains no chloride admixture.
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
- Gaseous expansions system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
WATER PROOF IW+
WATERPROOF IW+ is specially formulated integral liquid waterproofing compound composed of surface-active plasticizing agents, polymers & additives. It is used as an additive for cement concrete, mortar & plasters. It makes concrete cohesive and prevents segregation.
- Corrosion-resistant - Makes concrete more cohesive, hence protects steel better against corrosion
- Compatibility – Being a liquid, easily dispersible & compatible with concrete/mortar mixes.
- Permeability – It reduces the permeability of water into concrete
- Strength – The setting time and compressive strength of the concrete remains within the specification limits.
- Shrinkage – Reduces shrinkage crack development in plaster & concrete.
- Workability – Improves the workability of freshly mixed cement concrete.
- Durability – Increases durability by improving the waterproofing of concrete.
Fixtop 666 is a pre blended cementitious floor hardener for fresh concrete, containing well-graded, non-metallic aggregates. This is ready to use at site as dry spread on the freshly cast green concrete to get heavy duty monolithic floor. Fixtop 666 provides hard abrasion resistant dense floor.
- Provides a hard wearing surface
- Forms monolithic bond with base concrete
- Dense surface is moderately resistant to oil and grease and hence suitable for storage areas
- Easy, simple and economical in application
- Being non-metallic, is safe against corrosion
SCREED-WP is a waterproof cement based mortar for making high levelling of concrete floor which are self- curing intended for interior and exterior underlays. Screed is a specially blended pre-mixed hydraulic cement and non-reactive aggregate. The product is ready-to-use when mixes with clean water.
- High strength
- Easy to use
- Industrial buildings, Residential and commercial buildings
- Exterior scree ding
- Screed repairing