INDUSTRIAL GROUT AND FLOOR HARDENER
Industrial epoxy grout can be applied underneath the base plates of heavy equipment and process machinery in order to securely mount them to the sole plates attached to concrete foundations. Made from a combination of epoxy resin and engineered aggregates, industrial-grade epoxy grouts are engineered to resist a variety of factors, such as vibration, heat, chemical corrosion, moisture, and repeated dynamic loading. Floor Hardener is a pre-blended, ready to use and dry shake formulation for hardening freshly placed horizontal concrete slabs and toppings. Floor Hardener produces a hard, dense, wear- resistant surface that resists corrosion and absorption of grease, oils, alkalis and most chemicals. Typical areas of use include concrete floors in garages, steel mills, generating plants, loading platforms and wherever heavy-duty wear-resistant floor finish is is required.
GROUT 700 NS
GROUT 700 NS is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free flowing, non-shrink grout for gap thicknesses up to 100mm.GROUT 700 NS is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimizing water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fillers are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent grout.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- No metallic iron content to cause staining
- Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
- High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area
ANCHORBOND is a two component specially formulated polyester resin-based fast setting, high strength, and corrosion resistant grout suitable for anchoring of bolts & bars into concrete, masonry, rock and metal surfaces.
- Rapid setting and strength achievement
- No expansion, no shrinkage
- Resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to vibration
- Shorter depth and smaller holes- Reduced drilling costs.
Fixtop 666 is a pre blended cementitious floor hardener for fresh concrete, containing well-graded, non-metallic aggregates. This is ready to use at site as dry spread on the freshly cast green concrete to get heavy duty monolithic floor. Fixtop 666 provides hard abrasion resistant dense floor.
- Provides a hard wearing surface
- Forms monolithic bond with base concrete
- Dense surface is moderately resistant to oil and grease and hence suitable for storage areas
- Easy, simple and economical in application
- Being non-metallic, is safe against corrosion