Autoclaved Aerated Concrete is a Lightweightblock, High-insulating, Load-bearing, Durable building product, which is produced in a wide range of sizes and strengths.
V-Bond AAC BLOCKS
AAC Blocks is lightweight and compare to the red bricks AAC blocks are three times lighter. AAC is produced from the common materials lime, sand, cement and water, and a small amount of rising agent. After mixing and molding, it is then autoclaved under heat and pressure to create its unique properties. AAC has excellent thermal insulation and acoustic absorption properties. AAC is fire and pest resistant, and is economically and environmentally superior to the more traditional structural building materials such as concrete, wood, brick and stone.
- Earthquake resistance High compressive strength
- High resistance to water penetration Pest resistance
- Superior fire resistance Prevent efflorescence
- Excellent thermal insulation Light weight
- Faster construction
- Sound insulation and absorption Environment friendly
- Perfect size and shape